Thursday, September 22, 2011

Festive Friday #18 | On Dasher On Dancer!


Happy Friday everyone!! It's time for the Festive Friday Blog Hop hosted by Terri Sproul again. This bi-monthly blog hop features Holiday cards from many talented card crafters as we get our Christmas cards ready early this year.
If you reached this stop from Becky's blog BC Designs , then you are in the right spot! If you would like to start from the beginning, you can return to Terri's blog
This week I'm sharing another fun House Mouse stamp : On Dasher On Dancer. This card combines several of my favorite elements--House Mouse, Reindeer, brads, prisma glitter, Prismacolors and blingy ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.  I love this image--too sweet--and the fact that it has a rocky reindeer just makes it BETTER! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed my card! Now back to our regularly scheduled hop! The next stop on the hop is Laura Fisher's blog. If you get lost on the way, the entire list is below!

13 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at the little mousey sitting at the bottom of the tree in stand. He looks comfortable. Now that is the place to be if you are a mouse. Great card! Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet coloring & finishing, Leslierahye. Darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now that's just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. those little mice... just adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!! Made Me Smile!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mice are cute! I want the bling ribbon - awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww so sweet, aren't those house mouse mice cute ? Love 'em :) x Fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my I just love that stamp... it is adorable.... great card!!!
    laura d

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!